The annual BPM conference is the leading forum in Business Process Management. The conference aims to provide a working environment for researchers and practitioners to discuss the state of the art, new results and trends in the fascinating discipline of BPM. The 2019 edition of the conference will take place in Vienna, Austria, from 1st to 6th of September.
Following the tradition of previous editions, BPM 2019 seeks original proposals for tutorials to complement the conference program. The tutorials will provide conference participants with the opportunity to obtain an in–depth introduction to specific topics of growing interest within the broader field of BPM.
We encourage tutorial submissions on emerging topics and aspects of the BPM discipline, new technologies and opportunities, teaching issues and lessons learnt from industry experiences. Tutorials are intended to be highly interactive, and should engage the audience to participate in the discussion. They are expected to last 1.5 hours.
Proposals for tutorials should include the following information:
• 200-word abstract
• outline of the content (max 1 page)
• intended audience
• short description of planned activities to engage the audience (max 0.5 page)
• short bio of the presenters
Please submit your proposal to: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=bpmtutorials19 by the deadline indicated below.
• Deadline for submissions: 1 April, 2019
• Notification of acceptance: 30 April, 2019
• Tutorials and panels: 3-6 September, 2019
• Pnina Soffer (university of Haifa, Israel)
• Akhil Kumar (Penn State University, USA)
• Manfred Reichert (Ulm University, Germany)